Report Illegal Polluting & Dumping / Hazardous Spills

Please report any hazardous spills, or illegal polluting and dumping into the stormwater system immediately. If possible, take pictures and notes of the acts.

For emergencies, call 801-840-4000 or 911

Other Contacts

  • South Jordan City
    Phone: 801-446-4357 (HELP)
  • Salt Lake County
    Phone: 801-580-6681
  • Utah Division of Water Quality
    Phone: 801-536-4123 (24 hours)
  • United States Environmental Protection Agency
    Phone: 888-890-1995